Under Armour has great news for fitness enthusiasts—the sportswear brand reopens select branches in the country! Achieve your health and wellness goals, power through the work, and train with cutting-edge gear to get your fitness game back on track.
You may visit any of the following stores now:
Under Armour Trinoma (Operating hours: 10am – 6pm)
Under Armour SM Megamall (Operating hours: 11am – 7pm)
Under Armour Robinsons Magnolia (Operating hours: 11am – 7pm Mon-Thu; 10am-7pm Fri-Sun)
Under Armour Greenbelt 3 (Operating hours: 10am – 6pm)
Under Armour SM Mall of Asia 2020 (Operating hours: 11am – 7pm)
Also get discounts of up to 20% off on regular-priced items when you order from the official Under Armour Viber community! Join the country’s growing group of fitness enthusiasts and get the latest announcements, promos, and product releases from Under Armour Philippines. Access the group via this link: https://bit.ly/2SjK9hJhttps://bit.ly/2SjK9hJ
For other COVID-19 and community quarantine related articles, you may check the following:
– Cabin Fever and How to Make it Go Away
– Open Animal Clinics Amidst Enhanced Community Quarantine
– Bayanihan Musikahan: Free OPM Online Gigs
– Donate to Frontliners and Displaced Workers Without Leaving Your House
– Big Companies Send Help to Combat COVID-19
– These Companies Implemented Payment Extensions in Light of COVID19
– Enhanced Quarantine: Phone Numbers to Call When You’re Hungry
– Community Quarantine: Are malls open in Metro Manila?
– Sana Oil: Fuel Price Rollback amid Covid-19 March 2020
– A Guide to Living Under Metro Manila Community Quarantine
Get Updates via Email – CLICK HERE
All photos and text courtesy of the brand’s social media pages unless stated otherwise.
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!