Ramen Nagi Take Out Box is FINALLY HERE!!!!!!
It’s finally here!!!! Ramen Nagi Manila is introducing Ramen To Go, the first ever Ramen Nagi take-out box. Now go ahead and be a #RamenChefAtHome!!!!
Trinoma and Signa- Makati branch are open to serve you, their online ordering is open today, April 23, 2020 from 1pm-5pm ONLY!!!
Hurry up as they’ll only be serving limited fresh frozen items daily.
1. All orders must be made via our online form on a FIRST ORDER FIRST SERVE BASIS. Our online ordering is open today, April 23, 2020, from 1 pm – 5 pm only. After that, links will no longer be available. Kindly wait for further ordering schedule announcements.
Click the link to place your orders.
2. Order is MAXIMUM of 3 BOXES of ramen per transaction.
3. For Ramen, you cannot order 2 different variants in one box. Please note that your Nagi bowls will not be available for customization. With this, the Ramen To Go has been developed according to our chef’s recommendation.
4. To maintain quality, KEEP FROZEN and kindly consume within this period.
• Butao King- good for 2 servings to consume within 3 days
• Red King- good for 2 servings to consume within 3 days
• Black King- good for 2 servings to consume within 3 days
• Green King- good for 2 servings to consume within 3 days
• Chicken Karaage- good for 4 servings to consume within 15 days
• Gyoza- good for 6 servings to consume within 15 days
• Chashu rice- good for 6 servings to consume within 3 days
5. All prices indicated are VAT inclusive.
6. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
7. We can only do delivery within city limits (Makati City only with additional charge. For those outside city limits please choose pick-up via riders or personal pick-up).
8. Our shop will be open from Monday to Friday, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm for pick-up and delivery in compliance with our heightened measures and safety of our staff and customers.
For other COVID-19 and community quarantine related articles, you may check the following:
– Cabin Fever and How to Make it Go Away
– Open Animal Clinics Amidst Enhanced Community Quarantine
– Bayanihan Musikahan: Free OPM Online Gigs
– Donate to Frontliners and Displaced Workers Without Leaving Your House
– Big Companies Send Help to Combat COVID-19
– These Companies Implemented Payment Extensions in Light of COVID19
– Enhanced Quarantine: Phone Numbers to Call When You’re Hungry
– Community Quarantine: Are malls open in Metro Manila?
– Sana Oil: Fuel Price Rollback amid Covid-19 March 2020
– A Guide to Living Under Metro Manila Community Quarantine
Get Updates via Email – CLICK HERE
All photos and text courtesy of the brand’s social media pages unless stated otherwise.
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!