Pay Your Bills and Contributions with these Mobile Apps
As of this writing, we have already reached Luzon Lockdown’s monthsary! Our bills are piling up and our government contributions are almost near their due dates. While going to the bank and payment centers is a valid reason to go out, you may opt to pay your bills and contributions while sitting comfortably at home! Not only will the apps save you time, these will also minimize the possibility of you getting the virus(yikes!).
Here are non-banking mobile apps you can consider:
GCash is open to all networks so you can use any mobile number to register; but it is best to register using the mobile number of the active SIM in your phone to ensure successful in-app registration and receipt of SMS notifications.
3. Moneygment App
Aside from monthly bills, freelancers and business owners are also mandated to regularly pay for your government contributions and loans. With Moneygment, you can now conveniently pay for your SSS, PhilHealth and Pag-IBIG contributions and loans.
Bayad Center Mobile App
With more than 300 types of bills accepted, Bayad Center offers the most number of bills accepted from multiple industries. It is the most trusted brand by major institutions and corporations when it comes to payment collections.
For other COVID-19 and community quarantine related articles, you may check the following:
– Cabin Fever and How to Make it Go Away
– Open Animal Clinics Amidst Enhanced Community Quarantine
– Bayanihan Musikahan: Free OPM Online Gigs
– Donate to Frontliners and Displaced Workers Without Leaving Your House
– Big Companies Send Help to Combat COVID-19
– These Companies Implemented Payment Extensions in Light of COVID19
– Enhanced Quarantine: Phone Numbers to Call When You’re Hungry
– Community Quarantine: Are malls open in Metro Manila?
– Sana Oil: Fuel Price Rollback amid Covid-19 March 2020
– A Guide to Living Under Metro Manila Community Quarantine
Get Updates via Email – CLICK HERE
All photos and text courtesy of the brand’s social media pages unless stated otherwise.
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!