This year, Starbucks will bring life to the stories behind their brand through four (4) Philippine-exclusive designs.
Read the stories behind the planners here.
1. Promotion starts on November 3, 2020. Stickers may be collected starting November 3, 2020 until January 4, 2021 (“Promo Period”).
2. A customer can avail of the paper promo card with no purchase requirement from any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
3. A customer must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2021 Planner or Starbucks Coffee Organizer (“Reward”).
4. One (1) sticker is awarded for any Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchased in-store.
5. Every purchase of at least a Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card entitles a customer to one (1) sticker and its corresponding number of Stars. Starbucks® Rewards terms and conditions are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
6. Stickers will be awarded with the receipt at the date and point of purchase only. A no promo card, no sticker, no extension policy will be strictly implemented across all stores. No stickers will be released to the customer once the transaction has ended.
7. Purchase made through third party online delivery providers and e-commerce websites will not earn a sticker.
8. A combination of up to two (2) paper promo cards will be allowed. Excess paper stickers for combined paper promo cards will be forfeited.
9. Combination of paper promo card and Mobile App E-Promo card to redeem a planner or organizer is not allowed.
10. The awarded paper sticker cannot be converted to an e-sticker throughout the promotion period. Similarly, an awarded e-sticker cannot be converted to a paper sticker.
11. Once eighteen (18) stickers are collected, the customer must surrender the Paper Promo Card/s to redeem a Reward.
12. Redemption of Reward will be from November 3, 2020 to March 4, 2021 at any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
13. Availability of a specific item, design or color is not guaranteed. Customer may choose from the available planner designs or travel organizer designs at the store at the time of redemption.
14. Once claimed, return or exchange of planner or organizer due to change of mind is strictly not allowed.
15. A single receipt in-store purchase of food and other retail items (combination of coffee kit, coffee traveler, merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA® or Teavana®) worth at least P7,000 will entitle a customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2021 Planner or Starbucks Coffee Organizer. Combination of receipts is strictly not allowed.
16. Purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload will not entitle the customer to a sticker or Reward.
17. The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
• Senior Citizen discount
• PWD discount
• VAT Exempt
• Medal of Valor
• Solo Parent discount (Quezon City)
• Pink Card (Tagaytay City)
• Philippine Sports discount
• Personal Cup / Tumbler ₱5 discount
18. The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
• Service Recovery Coupon
• Free Tall Beverage Coupon
• Frappuccino Tumbler Coupon
• Customer Voice Redemption
• Rustan Coffee Partner discount
• Pinkberry discount
• Rustan Group of Companies discount
• Starbucks Rewards Free Beverage Redemption
19. Tampering with and/or transferring of paper stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all paper promo cards null and void.
20. Promo cards with stickers with visible damages will be accepted as long as security features are still intact.
For Full Mechanics – Click Here
All photos and text courtesy of the brand’s social media pages unless stated otherwise.
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!