PAL Anniversary Seat Sale March 2020
Booking Period: March 1-8, 2020
Travel Period: March 16- December 31, 2020
Philippine Airlines is counting down the months to one epic milestone – 80 years!
Enjoy PAL’s anniversary travel deals for as low as PHP 80 One-way Economy base fare for domestic flights, and up to 80% discount on Roundtrip Economy base fares to ANY international destination. Book NOW until March 08, 2020 and travel from March 16 to December 10, 2020 for domestic flights and April 1 to December 31, 2020 for international flights.
Visit https://bit.ly/2I407qC, Philippine Airlines ticket office or your trusted travel agency.
FARE CONDITIONS FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS:
Booking Period: March 1 to March 08, 2020
Domestic Travel Period : March 16 to December 10, 2020 (LOWEST FARES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON TRAVEL PERIOD June 16 to December 10, 2020)
1. Seats are subject to availability.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
3. Economy tickets are non-refundable. Premium Economy is refundable with a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business Class refundable for a fee of PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector.
4. Economy tickets are rebookable for a fee of PHP2,500 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector, for Premium Economy 1st change is allowed without a fee, succeeding changes at a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector, and for Business class, 1st change allowed without a fee, succeeding change at PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector. Collect applicable fare difference.
5. Subject to No Show Fee of PHP1,500 per sector inclusive of 12%VAT. For reissuance, ticket is considered No Show if not reissued at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time. For Refund, ticket is considered No Show if reservation/booking is not cancelled 4 hours prior to flight departure.
6. Weekend surcharge:
Travel Period: 16Mar20-31May20 – from/to MNL/CEB/CRK/DVO – Php200
Travel Period: 01Jun20-31Dec20 – PHP100 from/to CEB/CRK/DVO hub ; Php200 from/to MNL Hub
Weekend Surcharge application: Fri/Sat departure from MNL/CEB/CRK/DVO hub, Sun/Mon to MNL/CEB/CRK/DVO hub
7. No child, senior citizen, PWD, student and military discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
8. Early Show is not allowed for Economy.
9. Mileage accrual – 10% for Economy, 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class.
10. Baggage Allowance – Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage
a. Economy: Not Applicable
b. Premium Economy: 25kgs
c . Business Class: 30kgs
11 Other travel conditions apply.
FARE CONDITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS:
Booking Period: March 01 to March 08, 2020
International Travel Period: April 01 to December 31, 2020
HKG/MFM/CH/KR/GUM/ME/NZ/AU/POM – 01APR20-31DEC20 (LOWEST FARES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON TRAVEL PERIOD 01JUL20-31DEC20)
ASEAN/JP/TPE – 16MARCH20-31DEC20 (LOWEST FARES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON TRAVEL PERIOD 01JUL20-31DEC20)
US/CA/UK: 01APR20-31DEC20 (LOWEST FARES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON TRAVEL PERIOD 16AUG20-31DEC20)
PER: 30MAR20-10DEC20 (LOWEST FARES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON TRAVEL PERIOD 01JUL20-31DEC20)
BKI/MDC: 31MAR20-10DEC20 (LOWEST FARES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON TRAVEL PERIOD 01JUL20-31DEC20)
1. Seats are subject to availability.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. Minimum and Maximum stay are as follows: For Economy ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JPN/GUM/HAN/PNH – 2D/14D; ME-2D/2M; AKL/AU/POM – 3D/2M; LON/US/CA-3D/3M; ; KR-30DAYS max stay; Premium Economy: ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JPN-2D/1M; AKL/AU/POM/US/CA/LON – 3D/3M;KR – 3M max stay. For Business Class, ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JPN/HAN/PNH- 2D/1M; GUM-3D/1M;AKL/AU/POM – 3D/3M; US/CA – 5D/3M; LON – 5D/3M; ME-2D/2M;KR – 3M max stay.
4. No Show fee for US/CA/LON is USD125 and USD75 for all other sectors.
5. Ticket is non-transferable.
6. Ticket is non-refundable for Economy. Refund on Premium Economy: Totally unused US/CA-USD250; LON/SIN-USD100; KOR-USD50 All other sectors USD25; Refund on partially used tickets: US/CA/LON-USD100 All other sectors USD75. For Business Class, refund for totally unused ticket is allowed subject to: USD250 for US/CA; LON-USD150; GUM/TPE/MFM/KR-USD50; HKG-USD75. All other sectors USD100. Partially used Business Class tickets are non-refundable except Korea with a fee of USD100.
7. Tickets are rebookable for a fee. For Economy: US/CA-USD300; LON-USD250; AU/NZ/GUM-USD200; TW/CN/JP/PG/ME-USD150; TH/SG/MY/HK/MFM/ID-USD125; VN/KH USD100; USD50 for Korea; For Premium Economy first rebooking free, succeeding at a charge of US/CA/LON/AU/NZ/JP USD100; Korea and All other sectors USD50. For Business Class: Allowed with a fee of ME/NZ-USD100; for the rest of the sectors, First rebooking free, succeeding at a charge of: US/CA/LON/GU/AU/PG/JP-USD100; All other sectors USD50.
8. All Sectors: Child’s fare is 75% of adult’s fare, Infant without seat is 10% of adult’s fare.
9. Weekend surcharge applies.
10. Flight surcharge applies.
11. Mileage accrual is 10% on Economy, 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class.
12. Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
13. Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). Philippine Travel Tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
14. Fare is refundable when application for visa is denied; subject to a fee. Passenger must show proof of application and denial at any PAL Ticket Office. Flight reservation must be cancelled upon passenger’s receipt of visa denial or 7 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier. For visa denial within 7 days prior to departure date, PAL will collect a No Show fee unless booking is cancelled 24 hours before departure date.
15. Other travel conditions apply.
CAB Number: 0546-02-21-s.2020, CAB No. 0550-02-21-s.2020
ASC Ref. No. B005U021820PW
Get Updates via Email – CLICK HERE
All photos and text courtesy of the brand’s social media pages unless stated otherwise.
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!