Philippine Airlines Independence Day Sale 2019
Booking Period: May 27- June 2, 2019
Travel Period: June 17- November 30, 2019
Philippine Airlines gives you the freedom to travel with its Independence Day Seat Sale! Enjoy low fares when you book from May 27 to June 2, 2019. Domestic travel period is from June 17 to November 30, 2019.International travel period is from June 24 to November 30, 2019. #FreedomToFlyPAL
*Available to select flights:
Manila to Puerto Princesa or v.v. – PR/2P 2787/2782/1787/1782
Manila to Bacolod or v.v. – PR/2P 2129/2130,2137/2138
Manila to Dumaguete or v.v. – PR2541/2542
Manila to Tacloban or v.v. – PR2987/2988
Manila to Tagbilaran or v.v.- PR2777/2774
Manila to Zamboanga or v.v – PR/2P 2993/2998
Manila to Cebu or v.v – PR/1841/1842/2867/2868/
Manila to Iloilo or v.v. – PR2139/2140, PR2147/2148
Manila to Cagayan de Oro or v.v. – PR2519/2530/2532
Manila to Davao or v.v. – PR/2P 1809/2809/1825/2825/2820/1820/1823/1824/2823/2824/1808/2808
Clark to Davao or v.v – PR/2P 2839/2840
Clark to Cebu or v.v. – PR2834/836/1834
Clark to Busuanga or v.v. PR2691/2687/2685/2679
Cebu to Davao or v.v. – PR/2P 2363/2366
Cebu to Kalibo or v.v. – PR/2P 2398/2399
Cebu to Bacolod or v.v. – PR/2285/2290
Manila to Hongkong – PR312/310/PR307/311
Manila to Taipei – PR894/891
Manila to Kuala Lumpur – PR529/530
Manila to Singapore – PR509/508
Manila to Bangkok – PR732/733/740/741
Manila to Jakarta -PR535/536
Manila to Beijing – PR360/361
Manila to Melbourne – PR207/208
Manila to Tokyo (Haneda) – PR424/423
Manila to Tokyo (Narita) – PR432/431
Manila to Osaka – PR408/407
** Available for Clark to Kalibo only. Valid for travel until October 26, 2019
FARE CONDITIONS FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS:
Booking period: May 27 to June 2, 2019
Domestic Travel period: June 17, 2019 to November 30, 2019
2019 Blackout Dates Summary: OUTBOUND: Manila/Clark/Cebu/Davao/Iloilo: Aug22-24, Oct 30-31; Tacloban: Jun 28- Jul 2; Puerto Princesa: Jun23-25; Tagbilaran: Jul 21-23; Davao: Aug18-20 General Santos: Sep 8-10; Legazpi: Sep 8-10, Sep15-17; Siargao: Oct 3-7; Bacolod: Oct 20-22, Oct 27-29; Camiguin: Oct 27-29. INBOUND: Manila/Clark/Cebu/Davao/Iloilo: Aug26-28, Nov 1-5; Tacloban: Jun 20-28; Puerto Princesa: Jun 20-22; Tagbilaran: Jul 18-20; Davao Aug15-17; General Santos: Sep 5-7; Legazpi: Sep 5-7, Sep 12-14; Siargao: Sep 25-30; Bacolod: 17-19, Oct 24-26; Camiguin: Oct 24-26.
1. Seats are subject to availability.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
3. Economy tickets are non-refundable. Premium Economy is refundable with a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business Class refundable for a fee of PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector.
4. Economy Tickets are rebookable for a fee of PHP2,500 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector, For Premium Economy 1st change is allowed without a fee, succeeding changes at a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business class, 1st change allowed without a fee, succeeding change at PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector. Collect applicable fare difference.
5. Subject to no show Fee of PHP1,500 per sector inclusive of 12%VAT. For reissuance, ticket is considered No Show if not reissued at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time. For Refund, ticket is considered No show if reservation/booking is not cancelled 4 hrs prior to flight departure.
6. Weekend surcharge of PHP100 for Fri/Sat departure from MNL/CEB/CRK/DVO hub and PHP100 for Sun/Mon departure to MNL/CEB/CRK/DVO hub.
7. No child, senior citizen, PWD, student and military discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
8. Early Show is not allowed for Economy.
9. Mileage accrual – 10% for Economy , 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class
10. Baggage Allowance – Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage
a. Economy: Not Applicable
b. Premium Economy : 25kgs
c . Business Class : 30kgs
11. Other travel conditions apply.
FARE CONDITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS:
Booking period: May 27 to June 2, 2019
International Travel period: June 24, 2019 to November 30, 2019
1. Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout dates apply.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. Minimum and Maximum stay are as follows: For Economy ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JPN/GUM/HAN/PNH – 2D/14D; US/CA /AKL/AU/POM – 3D/1M; LON-3D/3M; ME-2D/2M; KR-30DAYS max stay; Premium Economy: ASEAN/HKG/XMN/JPN-2D/1M; AKL/AU – 3D/1M; US/CA/LON – 3D/3M; KR – 3M max stay. For Business Class, GUM/ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JPN/HAN/PNH- 3D/1M; AKL/AU/POM – 3D/2M; US/CA – 7D/3M; LON – 3D/3M; ME-2D/2M;KR – 3M max stay.
4. No Show fee for US/CA/LON is USD125 and USD75 for all other sectors.
5. Ticket is non-transferable.
6. Ticket is non-refundable for Economy. Refund on Premium Economy : Totally unused US/CA-USD250;LON/SIN-USD100; KOR -USD50 All other sectors USD25; Refund on partially used tickets: US/CA/LON-USD100 All other sectors USD75. For Business Class, refund for totally unused ticket is allowed subject to: USD250 for US/ CA; LON-USD150;GUM/HKG/TPE/MFM/KR-USD50 all other sectors USD100. Partially used Business Class tickets are non-refundable except Korea with a fee of USD100.
7. Tickets are rebookable for a fee. For Economy: US/CA-USD300;LON-USD250;AU/NZ/GUM-USD200;TW/CN/JP/PG/ME-USD150;TH/SG/MY/HK/MFM/ID-USD125;VN/KH USD100;USD50 for Korea; For Premium Economy first rebooking free, succeeding at a charge of US/CA/ LON/AU/NZ/JP USD100; Korea and All other sectors USD50. For Business Class: Allowed with a fee of ME/NZ-USD100; for the rest of the sectors, First rebooking free, succeeding at a charge of :US/CA/LON/GU/AU/PG/JP -USD100; All other sectors USD50.
8. All Sectors : Child’s fare is 75% of adult’s fare, Infant without seat is 10% of adult’s fare.
9. Weekend surcharge TH/FR/SA departures applies.
10. Peak surcharge for Korea applies.
11. Mileage accrual is 10% on Economy, 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class.
12. Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
13. Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). Philippine Travel Tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
14. Fare is refundable when application for visa is denied; subject to a fee. Passenger must show proof of application and denial at any PAL Ticket Office. Flight reservation must be cancelled upon passenger’s receipt of visa denial or 7 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier. For visa denial within 7 days prior to departure date, PAL will collect a No Show fee unless booking is cancelled 24 hours before departure date.
15. Other travel conditions apply.
Exclusive 5% discount on select Philippine Airlines (PAL) International Flights when you book online via www.philippineairlines.com using your PNB-PAL Mabuhay Miles Mastercard.
How to Avail:
Log on to www.philippineairlines.com
Select your journey type, origin & destination, travel dates and number of passenger (s)
Select Promo Code menu located below the Stopover/Multi-city option and enter the first six (6) digits of your PNB-PAL Mabuhay Miles Mastercard
Submit Search request by clicking the Search Flights button
Select your flight. The discounted price will automatically be displayed below the original price – strikethrough in red
Input the name(s) of the passenger(s) and credit card details to complete the booking process.
An e-mail confirmation will be sent to the cardholder once booking has been successfully processed.
All photos and text courtesy of Philippine Airlines website and Facebook Page.
Get Updates via Email – CLICK HERE
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!