Election Day Freebies May 2019
May 13 2019
Exercise your right to vote and avail of these freebies at different establishments:
Visit any #ChilisPhilippines branch on May 13, 2019, show your mark (indelible ink), and get 15% off of your food bill. No minimum purchase necessary. Offer not valid with other promos or discounts.
FEAST ALL YOU CAN is VALID ON ELECTION DAY, MAY 13, 2019! No need to vote where to eat on Monday, it’s a landslide that Lugang Cafe’s Feast All You Can is the right choice for you! See you! #Lugangcafemanila #FAYC2019 #votewisely
Free Regular Pancit Canton for a minimum food purchase of P500, Save P240
Promo is on May 13, 2019
Promo is valid for Dine- in and Take – Out transactions ONLY
Promo is valid in ALL Max’s stores nationwide
Promo is not valid in conjunction with any other promo offer
DTI Permit No. 7352, Series of 2019
Let your voice be heard! Get a FREE UPSIZE on Blizzards from medium to large when you show your voting finger with indelible ink at the counter on May 13. Promo is available in three flavors: Oreo, Strawberry Banana, and Chocolate Chip. Let’s build a better tomorrow and see you at Dairy Queen!
*PER DTI-FTEB Permit No. 8021 Series of 2019
*Not valid in conjunction with other discounts and promos
*Promo is NOT valid in DQ stores inside Araneta Coliseum, DQ Enchanted Kingdom & DQ NAIA stores
1. Guest can avail of Free 2nd scoop ice cream upon purchasing any Chowking Halo-Halo productand showing their voting finger with indelible ink.
2. Each voter is entitled to one Free 2nd scoop of ice cream upon purchase.
3. Promo Duration: May 13 only in all Chowking stores nationwide.
4. Promo Products: All sizes of Chowking SuperSangkap Halo-Halo w/ Ice Cream & Chowking Milky White Halo-Halo w/ Ice Cream
5. Promo Channel: Dine-In, Take Out and Drive Thru transactions only. Bulk Order & Delivery not included
6. Not valid in conjunction with other Promos and Discounts
7. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, Senior Citizens can avail of the promotional discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizen act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Get Updates via Email – CLICK HERE
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!