Fully Booked & Comic Odyssey Free Comic Book Day
May 2, 2015
Participating Fully Booked store outlets:
- Store opens at 9 AM: Regis Center (Katipunan) and Torre Lorenzo (Taft)
- Store opens at 10 AM: Bonifacio High Street, Alabang Town Center, Centurry City, SM Mall of Asia, Power Plant Mall (Rockwell), Promenade (Greenhills), The Block (SM North EDSA), Mega Fashion Hall (Megamall), and TriNoma
- Store opens at 11 AM: Greenbelt 5 and Eastwood Mall
Get a free comic book at Fully Booked’s Free Comic Book Day event happening at participating Fully Booked stores on May 2, 2015.
Graphic novels and manga titles that are D-coded will be at 20% off in all Fully Booked branches nationwide on May 2, 2015 only. Select graphic novels will also be on sale at a larger discount (up to 50% off). Other comics like Archie, Calvin & Hobbes, Garfield, etc. that are D-coded will also be at 20% off on May 2, 2015 only.
Free Comic Book Day mechanics:
- You may choose any title from the designated free comics table. Manga titles, however, are not included in the giveaway.
- Maximum of three (3) free comics per customer in Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street. In other participating branches, only one (1) free comic per person will be given.
- No purchase needed to avail of a free comic book.
Save this sale event to your calendar:
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!