Heart to Heart: A Couple’s Day Shoot @ Fernbrook Gardens
November 28, 2013
Fernbrook Gardens, Portofino South, Daang Reyna, Las Pinas
Registration Fee: Php 5000 per couple
For inquiries, schedules, and reservations, please email [email protected]
Registration: (15 minutes per couple)
- Couple will be requested to come 30 minutes before their scheduled time. Couples who come 15 minutes later than their scheduled registration time, will forfeit their privilege of 1 photo layout but will still pay the same amount.
- Couples will be issued a “passport”. The passport will serve as a guide for each couple. It will contain which photographers assigned to them and their time schedule for each photographer and the videographer. They will also present this passport to each photographer for signing before their shoot starts. This passport will serve as proof that they have completed their shoot.
Hair & Makeup (1 hour to max of 1 hour and 15 mins)
- There will be at least 10 make-up artists and 5 to 7 hairstylists working simultaneously or together.
- Although 1 hour is the allowance, it is expected that the selected HMUAs in the pool are well-experienced and able to finish within at least 45 minutes or less to give time allowance to walk to the first photo station. This is also the time allowance for late comers.
- While the Bride is being made up, the GROOM will be assisted by a traffic control staff to explain their rotation route and the passport stamp/sign system. This will keep the groom pre-occupied and moreover, give him time to understand how they will go around.
Photography (15 minutes per couple)
- There will be 10 Photographers stationed in different locations. To be fair to everyone, the photographers will draw lots during ingress to know where they will set up.
- Couples will only rotate on 5 pre-assigned photographers. For system control purposes, couples cannot choose/change their assigned photographers.
- The couple will present their passport to the photographer, which he will have to sign after their 10-minute shoot. The photographer will also be provided with a list of couples that were pre-assigned to them for counter-checking.
- Photographers are requested to budget their work within a 10-minute time frame just to give safety allowance.
- At least 10 couples will be shot by the different photographers simultaneously.
- Traffic control staff will ring a bell, signaling end of the 10-minute shoot for the couples.
Video STD: (30 minutes per couple)
- There will be 5 videographers stationed in different locations. To be fair to everyone, the videographers will draw lots during ingress to know where they will set up.
- Couples will only rotate on 1 pre-assigned videographer. For system control purposes, couples cannot choose/change their assigned videographer.
- The couple will present their passport to the videographer, which he will have to sign after their 25-minute shoot. The videographer will also be provided with a list of couples that were pre-assigned to them for counter-checking.
- Videographers are requested to budget their work within a 25-minute time frame just to give safety allowance.
- Traffic control staff will ring a bell, signaling end of the 25-minute video shoot for the couple.
There will be a 15 minute break for each batch of couples scheduled. They can change clothes if they want as long as they will be in their next location/photographer/videographer before the 15 minutes end.
Souvenir Photo Booth: (No schedule required/Quick shot only)
Couples will be given a quick time to pose for a souvenir “Heart to Heart” photo at the end. There will be an 11th station before the exit station dedicated just for this.
Save this sale event to your calendar:
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!