World Bazaar Festival @ World Trade Center
December 7 – 23, 2012
Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 12 MN
Friday – Sunday: 10 AM – 10 PM
World Trade Center, Pasay City, Metro Manila
Worldbex Services International (WSI), in cooperation with ABS-CBN, brings us the 12th World Bazaar Festival, the longest and grandest Christmas charity bazaar in the Metro.
What you can expect at the World Bazaar Festival:
- Over 800 booths from the country’s top retail brands covering everything from toys to gadgets to books to handicrafts, kitchen wares, house wares, and a whole lot more!
- Showcasing of top brands in Designers Avenue, such as Rustan’s, Rayban, Rudy Project, Converse, Celine, CMG group, Play and Display, Goody, Hang Ten, Enfant, Adidas, Puma, FILA, Converse, Triump, and more!
- Christmas decorations and ornaments from the Christmas Decors Producers and Exporters Association of the Philippines.
- Over 100 food booths at Woobie’s Food World
- Christmas Lantern Festival – a parol making competition in partnership with MMDA as different cities of Metro manila will showcase 12 foot lanterns displayed in the lawn area of the venue
- Visit the Celebrity Pavilion where some Kapamilya stars will be selling their own personal clothes for charity. Kapamilya stars include Piolo Pascual, Phoemela Barranda, Gladys Reyes, Judy Ann Santos, Kris Aquino, Liz Uy, Bangs Garcia, Valerie Concepcion, Nikki Valdez and so much more!
- Appliance & Gadgets Craze (December 14 – 16, 2012): Get the chance to grab all the hottest tech as top suppliers of gadgets and electronics gather to put together the best shopping experience for you
- Bloggers United – December 15 – 16, 2012): Top bloggers will pool together for a weekend blog hopping attraction with names such as Laureen Uy, Divine Lee, Camille Co, Victor Basa, David Guison, Lissa Kahayon and Kryz Uy, and many more!
To help shoppers with their Christmas shopping, the organizers will be giving away eco tote bags and provide sufficient parking for everyone within the CITEM area. Shuttles are available round the clock from opening until after closing hours. More ATM slots and Credit Card terminals are also within the event’s space.
Entrance to the bazaar is at Php 100.
For Sale Alerts – Follow Manila On Sale!
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!