Mezza Norte: Mercato Experience in the North
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (6 PM – 3 AM)
UP-AyalaLand Technohub, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
Mezza Norte is a food and lifestyle haven in Quezon City and is from the same organizers of the popular Mercato Centrale night food market.
Mezza Norte brings together your favorite Mercato Centrale vendors along with the best in delicious home-cooked foods and pastry & dessert finds that the North has to offer.
Some of the food/food vendors that you will find at Mezza Norte are:
- Crunchy Belly from Carlo’s Kitchen
- Tapsilog, Tocilog, Baconsilog, Hungsilog from Sinangag Trip
- Mocktails from Mocktail Republic
- Angus Beef Tapa by Jam Foods & Co.
- Ice Cream From Merry Moo
- Cakes, pastries and desserts from Medchef
- Rocksalt N’ Cheese from Bumble Tea Place
- and a whole lot more!
On top of the variety of food choices, Mezza Norte market-goers can also enjoy free wi-fi and live entertainment.
For Sale Alerts – Follow Manila On Sale!
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!