Manda Centrale – Night Food & Bazaar Market
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (6 PM – 3 AM)
Mayflower Parking Area, Greenfield District (formerly Edsa Central), Mandaluyong City
From the same organizers of the popular Mercato Centrale night food market in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, comes Manda Centrale, the night food market and bazaar in the heart of Mandaluyong City!
Manda Centrale brings together your favorite Mercato Centrale vendors along with new and innovative food, drink, pastry and dessert finds from home-based businesses from the Pasig and Mandaluyong areas.
Some of the food/food vendors that you will find at Manda Centrale are:
- Crunchy Belly from Carlo’s Kitchen
- Tapsilog, Tocilog, Baconsilog, Hungsilog from Sinangag Trip
- Cheesy potatoes from Mad About Spuds
- Mouth-watering pizzas from Gino’s Brick Oven Pizza
- Cupcakes from Miss Sweet
- Certified Angus Beef Salpicao from Auntie May’s
- Macheesemo melt from Macheesemo Burger
- Karaage from Moshi Moshi
- and a whole lot more!
On top of the variety of food choices, Manda Centrale market-goers can also enjoy live acoustic performances and monthly bazaars.
For Sale Alerts – Follow Manila On Sale!
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!