World Bazaar Festival @ World Trade Center
December 6 – 22, 2013
Monday – Thursday: 12 NN – 10 PM
Friday – Sunday: 10 AM – 12 MN
World Trade Center, Pasay City, Metro Manila
Worldbex Services International (WSI), in cooperation with ABS-CBN, brings us the 13th World Bazaar Festival, the longest and grandest Christmas charity bazaar in the Metro.
What you can expect at the World Bazaar Festival:
- Over 800 booths from the countryâ€™s top retail brands covering everything from toys to gadgets to books to handicrafts, kitchen wares, house wares, and a whole lot more!
- Showcasing of top brands in Designers Avenue, such as Rustanâ€™s, Rayban, CMG group (CLN, SO! Fab, Traffic), Adidas, Rayban, Maldita, Keds and a whole lot more!
- Export quality Christmas decorations and ornaments from the Christmas Decor Association of the Philippines will be available at the Christmas Village.
- Over 100 food booths at Woobie’s Food World
- Treats for Tots Expo (December 13 – 15, 2013): AÂ unique, entertaining and memorable shopping experience for you and your children
- Bloggers United (December 7, 2013): Top bloggers will pool together for a weekend blog hopping attraction with names such as Laureen Uy, Camille Co, Lissa Kahayon, Kryz Uy, David Guison, Divine Lee, and many more!
Entrance to the bazaar is at Php 50.
Save this sale event to your calendar:
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!