Heart to Heart: A Couple’s Day Shoot @ Fernbrook Gardens
November 28, 2013
Fernbrook Gardens, Portofino South, Daang Reyna, Las Pinas
Registration Fee: Php 5000 per couple
For inquiries, schedules, and reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration:¬†(15 minutes per couple)
- Couple will be requested to come 30 minutes before their¬†scheduled time.¬†Couples who come 15 minutes later than their scheduled¬†registration time, will forfeit their privilege of 1 photo layout¬†but will still pay the same amount.
- Couples will be issued a “passport”.¬†The passport will serve as a guide for each couple. It will contain¬†which photographers assigned to them and their time schedule for each photographer and the videographer. They will also¬†present this passport to each photographer for signing before¬†their shoot starts. This passport will serve as proof that they have¬†completed their shoot.
Hair & Makeup¬†(1 hour to max of 1 hour and 15 mins)
- There will be at least 10 make-up artists and 5 to 7 hairstylists working¬†simultaneously or together.
- Although 1 hour is the allowance, it is expected that the selected¬†HMUAs in the pool are well-experienced and able to finish within¬†at least 45 minutes or less to give time allowance to walk to the¬†first photo station.¬† This is also the time allowance for late¬†comers.
- While the Bride is being made up, the GROOM will be assisted by¬†a traffic control staff to explain their rotation route and the¬†passport stamp/sign system.¬† This will keep the groom pre-occupied and moreover, give him time to understand how they will¬†go around.
Photography (15 minutes per couple)
- There will be 10 Photographers stationed in different locations.¬†To be fair to everyone, the photographers will draw lots during¬†ingress to know where they will set up.
- Couples will only rotate on 5 pre-assigned photographers.¬† For¬†system control purposes, couples cannot choose/change their¬†assigned photographers.
- The couple will present their passport to the photographer, which¬†he will have to sign after their 10-minute shoot. The photographer¬†will also be provided with a list of couples that were pre-assigned¬†to them for counter-checking.
- Photographers are requested to budget their work within a 10-minute time frame just to give safety allowance.
- At least 10 couples will be shot by the different photographers¬†simultaneously.
- Traffic control staff will ring a bell, signaling end of the 10-minute¬†shoot for the couples.
Video STD:¬†(30 minutes per couple)
- There will be 5 videographers stationed in different locations.¬†To be fair to everyone, the videographers will draw lots during¬†ingress to know where they will set up.
- Couples will only rotate on 1 pre-assigned videographer.¬† For¬†system control purposes, couples cannot choose/change their¬†assigned videographer.
- The couple will present their passport to the videographer, which¬†he will have to sign after their 25-minute shoot. The videographer¬†will also be provided with a list of couples that were pre-assigned¬†to them for counter-checking.
- Videographers are requested to budget their work within a 25-minute time frame just to give safety allowance.
- Traffic control staff will ring a bell, signaling end of the 25-minute¬†video shoot for the couple.
There will be a 15 minute break for each batch of couples scheduled.¬† They can change clothes if they want as long as they will be in their next location/photographer/videographer before the 15 minutes end.
Souvenir Photo Booth:¬†(No schedule required/Quick shot only)
Couples will be given a quick time to pose for a souvenir ‚ÄúHeart to Heart‚ÄĚ photo at the end.¬† There will be an 11th station before the exit station dedicated just for this.
Save this sale event to your calendar:
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!