The Grand International Importers & Exporters Christmas Bazaar @ World Trade Center
November 9 – 11, 2012 (11 AM – 9 PM)
Hall A, World Trade Center, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. cor. Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City
The Grand International Importers & Exporters Christmas Bazaar is organized by the mother-daughter tandem of Christine Bersola-Babao and her mom, Ma. Concepcion P. Bersola. It is a 3-day event that will happen at the World Trade Center from November 9 – 11, 2012.
Expect the following at the 3-day event:
- 200 booths of fashionable items from various importers & exporters
- Celebrity booths where a wide variety of previously owned items from Dawn Zulueta, Grace Lee, Cheryl Cosim, Iza Calzado, Bea Alonzo, Toni Gonzaga, Aga Muhlach, Charlene Gonzales, Ruffa Gutierrez, Amy Perez, Alex Gonzaga, IC Mendoza, Angeline Quinto, Shalani Soledad-Romulo, Xyriel Manabat, Boy Abunda, Jericho Rosales, Paolo Bediones, and Edu Manzano will be on sale
- Plus, Megastar Sharon Cuneta-Pangilinan will also lend her support by way of her beaded bags created by makeup and fashion guru Fanny Serrano. Charice will sell her autographed black shirts. Pokwang will auction the expensive black gown she wore at the recent Star Magic Ball. Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo are donating his and hers motor bike helmets.
- Everyday auction of branded items such as bags, eyeglasses, watches, shoes, jackets from celebrity friends
- Concerts and entertainment productions from Sam Concepcion on November 9; Giselle Sanchez, Laarni Lozada and Talentadong Pinoy ventriloquist Wanlu on November 10; and Nikki Valdez on November 11
- ParenTIN.tv seminars
- FREE goodies for the first 60 shoppers everyday
Entrance to the bazaar is Php 50 but FREE admission will be given to students, senior citizens, and persons with disabilities bearing valid IDs.
Part of the proceeds will be donated to the Shepherd of the Hills Orphanage, World Vision scholars and Gawad Kalinga, charities that tend to less fortunate children.
Like This Post? Share it with your friends!